“There is one quality which one must possess, and that is the definiteness of purpose, and knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.”
— Napoleon Hill
Happy June everyone! It’s time to get ready for an amazing last month of spring! Do you have any plans for the upcoming month? Anything you want to accomplish? Well, now you do because, TA DAH, I’m introducing the June Make-It-Happen Challenge. It’s a simple, focused program that will make your next 30-days super fun, productive, and rewarding.
The Make-It-Happen Challenge is a powerful experience that will level up your life, allow you to help more people, and make you more money.
Here is all you have to do:
- Write down 1-3 goals you will commit to accomplishing in June. There are no excuses allowed, so be sure to choose goals that you are seriously committed to make happen.
- Create an action plan to accomplish these goals.
- Write a commitment statement for each of your goals, sign them, and read them three times a day: first thing in the morning, at lunch, and before you go to bed. Please say it like you mean it, put your whole heart into it.
- Check your progress daily and DO NOT go to bed until you honor your plan.
- If you want the power of the mastermind, send your goals to me and or share them with others who will support you.
- Print off some copies of the Napoleon Hill quote at the beginning of this blog and plaster them everywhere. Commit to reading it aloud three times a day, along with your goals.
- Consider sharing the Make-It-Happen Challenge with your team and possibly your practice members. Everyone will benefit.
If you follow these guidelines, by the end of June you will have more clarity about how you have improved your life and closed the gap between what you want and what you currently have.
You know that I love helping you, but I hate writing emails, so forgive me for any lack of responses lately! I wanted you to know I am doing Facebook Live on Tuesdays at 1 PM PST throughout June. I invite you to check it out, and if you find the livestream at all helpful, please feel free to follow and share it with others!
Thank you so much for being part of the Power Up Tribe!